Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's me...Caroline!

Sometimes Mommy's blogging stinks worse than me after I have prunes and pears for breakfast...so I'm gonna tell you what we've been doing for the last few weeks since she fell off the blogging wagon.

After Halloween (when we last left you), my WHOLE family on Mommy's side got together to remember my Uncle Evan. Mommy said it was a big deal to have all these people together at once and that we are really lucky to have such a great family.That night, Aunt Heather joined us at Granny and Pop's for dinner. See, that's me in the blue shirt in front.The next day my friend Will came over so we could celebrate his daddy's 40th birthday. Will and Jacob played trains on our coffee table, but that was before I could stand up at the table...
so I just hung out by my toy basket and watched.
A few weeks ago, I upgraded my ride at the grocery store.

No more stroller--now I ride up in the cart close to Mommy, and I like it so much more. I can see everyone and everyone can see me! While Mommy shops, I spend my time crinkling up my nose and making faces at people so they will tell me how cute I am. If they don't, I lean toward them and grunt and make noises until they acknowledge me. Sometimes even grumpy people smile at me. (By the way, Mommy realized after she took this picture that she could pull the cart cover over the handle bar so I don't touch the germy handle.)

I also took a couple of spins in Riley and Colter's ride. I'm cracking up because Colter tells funny stories like his daddy.
I don't know if you heard, but my friend Sydney is getting a new little sister soon so my mommy had a party for her mommy. We were supposed to spend the day with our daddies, but they got Falcons tickets, and we got ditched! So...we got to go to the party!I got to visit with my friends Jackson and Julia from Cincinnati, and Jackson played my favorite game with me.Also, if you can't tell from the pictures, over the last few weeks, I've gotten a lot bigger...and so have my bows...
A couple of weeks ago, Riley came and spent a couple of days with us. I LOVE Riley, and get so excited when she comes over. But sometimes all that fun wears a couple girls out...
Another good thing about Riley's visits is that it's a little easier to be sneaky. One time when Mommy was busy, I got to pull about half of the wipes out of the box before she noticed. And just so you know, they don't taste very good--not any of them. I tasted each one to be sure.
One night, Papa Jim and Grandmother came over to visit. They brought Bogey, and Papa Jim bought me a tiny snow globe. It turns out that one medium sized dog and one tiny snow globe are all it takes to make me one happy baby!
So, as you can see, we've been busy! And Mommy just said I don't have to write my own blog anymore...she'll tell you all about our Thanksgiving herself so stay tuned!

No comments: