Friday, May 9, 2008

Welcome, Luke!

Yesterday, we finally got to meet our newest cousin,
Luke Thomas Burnett!
We got to the hospital while my cousin, Katie, was recovering from her c-section. Caroline waited...
...and waited...


...and waited...

to see Luke. Here she is getting a little preview through the nursery window.


She wasted no time sticking her tounge out at him...


And then she waited some more (her Aunt Sandy, Luke's Nana, was pretty excited too)...
until he finally came out to play! Heeeeere's LUKE:
Well, he didn't want to play, but then again, neither did she...


Welcome to the world, Cousin Luke!
We are so excited you are here!

The new family.
Already watching golf with dad.
I got a turn too!

1 comment:

HP said...

I know, it's no secret that Caroline gets cuter everyday. I love that she sticks her tongue out like she does. I'm sure she'll stop doing it long before she reaches the age of when it's not cute anymore. :) Happy Mother's Day to you!!!