Sunday, March 30, 2008

Mystery Gift--Was It From You?

We got the cutest gift (below) in the mail the day before Caroline was born, but there was no card or return address included. For some reason, I decided it was from my college roommate, Beth. Being Miss Manners, I promptly wrote her a thank you note and dropped it in the mail on the way to the hospital (those of you who are still waiting on thank you notes for gifts you gave us months ago will recognize the humor in that statement). When Beth came to visit Caroline a few days later, she told me that she had gotten the note and had no idea what I was thanking her for. Hee hee--not sure why I felt so sure it was from her. Did anyone send us this or have an idea who might have? I'd like to tell them how much I love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I love the pictures and the comments. I'm looking forward to learning more about Sweet Caroline and her proud parents.
Yesenia

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing about sweet Caroline. She is a precious love bug. Caroline is a sweet love gift from Jesus. We can't wait to meet her. It brought back precious memories of Andrew with you talking about the Easter service. He was born on March 29th, 17 years ago on Good Friday. I remember sharing with him about how his little life was new and how he could have new life in Jesus. We knew he couldn't understand then but he did accept Jesus at 8 years old. It really is true that children grow up right before your very eyes. Andrew turned 17 yrs. old last Saturday!!! Hope you enjoy your lil Georgia peach!!!!!!!
Much Love,
Uncle Wayne, Aunt Vickie & Andrew

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to check the blog for new pictures of little Caroline!

Melissa said...

Hey Suzanna!
I'm so glad that you have a blog now, so that we can watch Caroline grow!!! We totally feel your pain....all the cute clothes hanging in the closet, that will NEVER be worn b/c she is too small!! :) Kendall is super tiny also...oh well, now she has another tiny friend! :) Let's get together soon!!!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

You are missed but your new job of being Mommy is serving you well! The blog of Sweet Caroline is just precious and a wonderful way for us to keep intouch and updated. She is absolutely adorable!! The Tipon Family is ready for another visit. Love U Guys!!
The Tipton Family

Anonymous said...

Sammy and Maggie said...

Dear Mrs. Trice,
We miss you sooo much at school! The pictures of Caroline are really cute and we think she is definatly getting bigger! You are such a great MOMMY to her!! We hope to see you and Caroline soon! I hope you have a great birthday.
Love,
Sammy and Maggie

Alaskiana said...

Love the blog!