Thursday, September 25, 2008

Life's a Beach

Well, this week at least. We are on our first official family vacation, and we are having a great time! We rented a house with several other families and have enjoyed having plenty of friends around to keep things exciting.
We've done so many fun things...Caroline (finally) learned to write her name.

She has been trying really hard to master flying, but so far can only spread her arms and lunge for the birds...Macie loves "the baby", but when she tried to give Caroline a kiss, she was not expecting Caroline to slip her the tongue!

Later they put they put their heads together to try and come up with something to do...


and Caroline decided she'd hang out with her daddy on the beach. (I think I see the similarity everyone else does)...

It turns out that she doesn't really care for her water boat in the water, but it makes a great seat for playing in the shade.


And just playing in the sand is fun too...But all that playing wears a girl out!

Thanks for checking in on me and my beach trip! We'll tell you more about it later!
Love, Caroline

7 comments:

HP said...

I'm jealous of Caroline's tan.

Valerie said...

I can't belive how big she is - and I see her in the nursery!

Brittany said...

what a great trip! She looks so adorable in a baby-suiting (what my sister used to call it)

Josh and Donna said...

those pics are too cute!!

Maggie said...

She is precious, what a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Caroline had a fun time on the beach - she is just too precious!! Mom and Dad look like they were enjoying themselves too!! Love you all, Mom/Gogo

Andria said...

I'm so impressed she took to the sand so well! Looks like a fabulous time!