Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sweet Potatoes with Sweet Cousins

Caroline and I met some of our Elliott cousins for dinner at Longhorn Tuesday night because we were running an errand at the mall in their neck of the woods, and they were headed to the mall to add some things to Jill's registry. (I can't believe "baby" Jill will be married in just a few months!)

Caroline was napping soundly when we arrived...

so she was a little grumpy when I woke her up getting her out of the car, making dinner less than peaceful. She finally settled down when Jill fed her part of my sweet potato, though. Ellie (smiling for the camera below) was a big helper. She is so good with "Ca-kwine"!



Sucking her fingers to swallow. If you hold her hand after giving her a bite so she can't use them, she has no idea what to do. She just holds her mouth open and screams.

4 comments:

Bill & Stacie said...

I love when you talk about Caroline and her fingers, I laugh out loud. Don't you just love that fisher price seat?! We have two we love it so much.

A Cincy Mama said...

When I first glanced at the picture, I completely thought Jill was you.

Anonymous said...

Owen's first "real" food was a sweet potato at Logan's and it was all down hill from there! I think he was a little younger than Caroline though.

Anonymous said...

Love those sweet taters, girl!! Love you, Gogo Polly