Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby Gourmet

Instead of our usual afternoon walk with our Landon friends, we got up early this morning to go over for a baby food making party! While the little friends took turns napping and entertaining one another... Colter enjoyed a production of "The Caroline Show".

Mr. Jeff, who was working from home today, came to see what was cooking. He wasn't impressed with our pureed treats, but Caroline was impressed with him!

the mommies steamed, pureed, and jarred. All three babies were very cooperative, and it just took a few hours before we had this to fill our freezers... Black beans and rice, chicken, broccoli, green beans, and blueberries.
Thanks for a fun day, Landons!

3 comments:

Whitlamy said...

Did you can them...wow...that's going all out. How'd your chicken turn out? I never could get it right.

Maggie said...

Wow, I am impressed. I always said I wanted to make my own...I even had a cookbook, but it just never happened.

Brittany said...

You're such a cute mommy, Suzanna!