Monday, October 6, 2008

Fall Fun

Fall is here so we decided to show our little pumpkin what it's all about. My cousins were planning to take a trip to the pumpkin farm in my hometown Saturday so we decided to head that way--the whole family came out for some fun. When Caroline heard that most of the activities were for older kids she didn't want to stay, but she found out that there is a lot for babies to do at the pumpkin patch too!
You can hang out in the hay.You can people watch during the family photo shoot (but not the 6 people behind the camera calling your name, rattling toys, and making silly faces). You can dance with Daddy in the pumpkin plants.

You can pet the goats with Papa Jim.

You can do your streches...
and play in the dirt...while catching some rays. And you can get a ride with Aunt Judy when you've had enough pumpkins!

When we had seen everything the patch had to offer, we went back to Katie's for BBQ and cousin lovin'...Kicking back in Luke's swing.

Hanging out on the patio with Grandmother....and Luke (below).

"I love you, Luke."

"I love you too, Caroline..."

"so give me a kiss!"

"Luke, you're my cousin...gross!"

"Oh yeah, then--take that!"

"What am I going to do with this guy?"

Hee hee--just kidding! We had lots of fun with our cousins.

Happy fall, y'all!

7 comments:

HP said...

In the second picture she looks like your side of the family.

Valerie said...

Those pictures of "kissing cousins" are so adorable!

Bill & Stacie said...

We took Meredith to Washington Farms on Saturday too! I haven't had a chance to post pics though because our computer is apart since we are putting in new floors this week.

Brittany said...

These pictures are adorable. I love her little tan. I cannot believe how big she is getting and how much she looks like a baby now instead of a newborn and the fall in love onesie is too cute!

Thanks for your advice on enjoying apartment living.
As always, your sound advice is so helpful to me. It's like your my HR again telling me, "everyone has issues with their roommates, I promise it will get better!"

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andria said...

adorable! Love all of the fall pictures. .especially the great one of her flying and playing in the pumpkins and the hay, ok all of them! Again, looong legs. And it's amazing what the addition of a bow does for her fuzzy head - she looked like a different baby!

Anonymous said...

Those pumpkin patch pics are just plain adorable!!! Love, Gogo