Thursday, October 16, 2008

Storytime and Playtime

Yesterday, I took Caroline to storytime at the coffee house in the historic downtown area near our house. It was on a cute little patio at the back of the coffeeshop, and Miss Donna read some fun stories. Caroline was very attentive!After storytime, we walked over to the park where a bunch of our friends were. Caroline cheered on Eli while he danced for her...and shared her toys with Colter and Riley (kind of)...
It's interesting to see how grabby she is getting. The last couple of times they have played, she and Colter have had a small tug-of-war over a toy. Usually, though, as long as there are plenty of things to gum, everyone is happy!And it sounds like all this gumming was productive because yesterday, Riley got her first tooth!

5 comments:

Maggie said...

We love storytime too! I love how the bow is in for storytime and out for playtime. She is so cute!

Brittany said...

Where was this? You have to let me know next time, Sophia and I would love to join you for story time!

Leslie L. said...

I always laugh when I see pictures of our kids together like that. It's like their having their own little meeting and discussing what in the world they should do about their moms. They'll be plotting adventures before we know it!

Leslie L. said...

OK, this is bugging me...they're having...

Sandy P said...

I was noticing the missing bow too!