Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baseball Hypnosis

My grandparents, Granny and Pop, are true baseball fans. They NEVER miss a Braves game, and they were closely following UGA in the College World Series a few weeks ago. So, of course, that's what was on tv when we stopped by for a visit. At first Caroline seemed to reflect my sentiments about the game...
but as she watched the bright red and black uniforms on the big screen tv, she became more and more interested (as you can see by her posture)...
until she was completely mesmorized.
We try not to let her watch tv so I guess a few minutes of unrestricted access to the big screen was pretty exciting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Caroline, repeat after me..."AAA batta batta. swiiiiiiiing batta!"

HP said...

Yay! I knew she was going to be a sports girl. I'm off to buy her first pair of cleats right now. :)

Valerie said...

It was inevitable.... It's the daddy gene in them.
Megan's first TV was golf.

A Cincy Mama said...

too funny! and she sure is CuTe!!