Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cousins and Homemade Outfits

Caroline visited with her cousins, Ellie and Luke today...
Would you believe that Caroline is three months older than Luke?? Don't they look like they are about the same size? (I'm not so sure Caroline was happy to be squished in the middle.)


On the way home, we stopped to buy the supplies to make this for her to wear next time she visits Oconee County...

(front)

(back--for some reason blogger won't let me rotate this one so you'll have to rotate your head...sorry!)

7 comments:

Katie said...

We had a blast yesterday. Thanks for coming over. You did a great job on the shirt.

Whitlamy said...

Very cute. I have a cute little elephant pattern for an applique that I've been wanting to make Bryce. You'll have to try it out.

Laurie said...

I will go republican for Papa Jim!!! Love the outfit, Caroline! You have our vote.

hmferrero said...

that will be very cute!

we need to figure out a time when we can see you guys again soon. whenever jakey gets over this cold i guess.

HP said...

Love it! The Athens-Clarke County constituency is in full support of Papa Jim. :)

Angel said...

I'd vote for Papa Jim!!

A Cincy Mama said...

Wish I was still an Oconee County voter. Can Julia have one of those? She'd wear it proudly in support of her friend's Papa.