Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day in Review by Caroline

It's me again, Caroline! I wanted to post to tell you about my daddy's first Father's Day. First we went to a Father's Day party with a few of Daddy's friends, and I wore a onesie that Mommy made telling everyone how much I love him.
Here's a picture of me with our friend, Carson, at the party. I like him a lot because he always tells me how cute I am. I think he's pretty cute too!
He better watch out, though, because this is what Daddy does to boys who think I'm cute.
Here's Daddy and me with the present I gave him.
It's a book--if you want to see it, click here.

Here we are before church...
...and here we are after along day of fun.


Happy Father's Day, Daddy!

Happy Father's Day, Papa Jim!
Happy Father's Day, Grampy!

3 comments:

HP said...

Um, you know how asymmetry kind of throws me off. Mike is the only asymmetrical one in the top picture...perhaps you should consider doing something about that. :)

Nancy Ferguson Blue said...

Very nice. Mike looks very natural holding Caroline. Please let me know when you come to Athens again. Rich and I want to see her and you all. She is beautiful and you are blessed.

Lindsey Oliver said...

I loved the book that Caroline made for her Daddy!!!