Monday, June 9, 2008

Multitasking

If you have spent any time with our little one, you know about her coping mechanism:

The only problem was that her fingers would easily slip out of her mouth, and she'd have a hard time tracking them down again. So our little problem solver learned to put her right hand on top of her left to hold them in...this is what we have been seeing for the last few weeks:But now, innovative as she is, Caroline has added a whole new element to her finger sucking, allowing her to accomplish two tasks at once:


And I was worried about how we'd break the finger sucking habit when she's older!

6 comments:

Lindsey Oliver said...

That is too cute! I admit, I've been "stalking" your blog for a while now, too. :) Caroline is such a beauty.

Valerie said...

So funny! My niece had the same finger sucking technique - the 2 middle fingers. I love her problem solving - that smart little Caroline!

Lisa said...

too cute! and creative! =)

HP said...

Oh my gosh! She's totally female...multi-tasking at 4 months. I love it.

Bill & Stacie said...

I sucked those 2 fingers when I was little. Meredith loved the finger up the nose thing too. I tell her ladies don't do that. Caroline is a doll!

Andria said...

how precious. You capture these moments so well!