Friday, April 18, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho--Off to Work We Go!

Mike has been excited about showing Caroline off to his coworkers so we stopped by his office today to let her meet some of his pals. Here they are in front of his building:
It was fun to see and meet some of the folks I haven't seen in a while and show off our little gal. It was funny to hear so many of them tease Mike about how smitten he is with Caroline...a few comments I heard:

  • "THAT is a Daddy's Girl!"
  • "Did you file your change of management request?" (implying Caroline is his new boss)
  • "Mike used to come by and look at my reports for me at the end of the day, but now he doesn't. As soon as he's finished for the day, he has to get home to that baby!"
  • "That little girl is all he talks about anymore!"


I'm very grateful that my baby has a daddy who loves her so much!

Next stop: Mommy's friends at CCA!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is such fun to sit back and watch my son with his little girl -YES, he loves her a LOT!! No matter who is holding Caroline, if Michael leaves the room, he has to come over and give her a kiss on top of the head =) It is precious to watch. Sure enjoyed my time with all of them over Spring break!! Love, Gogo Polly

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest, most precious little girl! I was so glad to get to meet her yesterday!! I know you are both SO proud of her!!!! You can truly tell that Mike is just overflowing with the excitement of being a new Dad!!! It was great to see you guys!
Emily C.

Alaskiana said...

I can't wait to see Jeff with our kids - whenever that may be! Mike is such a good daddy! Maybe he can mentor Jeff when the time comes:)

JABraley said...

That's so sweet - it almost makes me cry. I don't think there is anything sexier than watching your husband love on your baby!