Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Photo Fun With an April Fool

I asked my friend, Amy, to snap a few shots of Caroline for me because her pictures always come out way better than mine, and she's been taking some photography classes so she's learned some great new tricks. Well, she showed up today (armed with fun fabrics and her awesome camera) and got some really cute pictures (including the one at the top of the page) in spite of the fact that Caroline acted like a little April Fool. My sweet girl has been FUSSY lately. I hope this new behavior is an April 1 prank and not a new way of life!
Thank you, Amy!

2 comments:

Whitlamy said...

You're more than welcome. I can always use the practice and I can't think of a better way to practice than on a cute little thing like Caroline. One of the best pieces of parenting advice (don't we all get way too much unsolicited advice?!?!?) was "everything is a phase". So, during those days/weeks that Bryce is fussy, I always tell myself that. And, lo' and behold, usually he snaps right out of it and that phase is behind us.

Anonymous said...

What an ADORABLE picture!

Great site, thanks for sharing! I'm excited to keep up with you and your new family.