Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Somebody Woke Up on the Right Side of the Crib Today

After I talked bad about her yesterday, Caroline wanted me to let you know how good she has been today. She has slept and eaten well and hasn't cried very much. She even giggled when I sprayed "Little Noses" saline spray up her nose. (This is gross: Caroline's nose is so tiny that "things" can't make their way out so she starts snorting and breathing funny. A couple of sprays of Little Noses eliminates--literally--the problem.) Personally, I think I would cry if someone sprayed something up my nose. Oddly enough, Caroline seems to enjoy it. It is pretty funny.





So, looks like she was playing a little prank on us yesterday...or maybe her good behavior is a result of the example her friends Eli and Abby set last night. We had dinner with our friends, the Jeff and Vanessa, and their great kids, Eli and Abby. They were very sweet with her, but it sounds like Eli was a bit put out earlier in the day when he learned that Baby Caroline "isn't even one yet" and can't play. Apparently, he had big plans for the visit.


5 comments:

hmferrero said...

love the picture! amy is a great photographer.

glad she is in a better mood today.

:)

Marianna said...

We had to start using the saline drops when Samuel was 2 weeks old because he was congested. It worked wonders for him too. All 3 of us use nasal spray everyday. Now that Samuel is almost 2, we just buy him what we use- the Walmart brand. It's way cheaper than the baby kind.

I'm glad Caroline is better. Treasure every moment because they grow up too fast! (I'm serious.)

A Cincy Mama said...

Great, great pics of that sweet thing...good job, Amy! I love the funny one at the top...what a face.

Laurie said...

I wonder where she got her tiny nostrils from?? They are (or used to be) one of my favorite Suzanna features

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.