Saturday, April 12, 2008

Proud Papa

A little bird told me that my dad is a regular visitor to Caroline's blog. If you know my dad (or his busy schedule--among other responsibilities, he owns two businesses, is a county commissioner, and is constantly invovled in some kind of project), you know that he's not exactly the blogging type. Caroline (who is, by the way, Dad's namesake--his middle name is Carroll) is very honored that her Papa Jim takes the time to keep up with her online life. These are some of my favorite shots of Caroline and her Papa.

Dad was our chauffeur to the hospital...


Right after her arrival...


Caroline and Papa Jim hanging out...



(Notice Bogey, Mom and Dad's Boston Terrier, in the background. He hasn't been allowed to get too close, but he is fascinated with the curious little crier that comes to visit. He goes where she goes.)

Thanks for reading, Papa Jim!

1 comment:

Alaskiana said...

What a sweet Papa he is! My parents don't even have a computer.